Monday, June 2, 2008

Robert, Siddharth, and I took a walk to have some friend bonding time. We were walking and all of a sudden a huge chunk of ice broke off, almost making Siddharth flying into the water. Luckily we was okay. It was a close one. We all started to chat bout the types of problems that happen here. I started to ask Saddharth some questions about, "why do humans eat our fish, and why can't they just eat their food. Because we don't go over there stealing all of their food" I said. He told me that, humans have a large variety of food, unlike us, we eat fish. He also explained to me how money is what they care about there. I didn't know a lot about money but Saddharth and Robert explained it to me. Saddharth told me those fishermen who are the people that capture our fish; they get paid to do this. The more fish they have, equals the more money they get, from the people who eat and buy the fish. I asked, "why do people have food come to them, we go out and find our own food, but they order food to come to them." "Well, humans are greedy people, they want to be the king, if they have money they get what ever they want." said Saddharth. "It's not fair, I want to be king!” I said. After, having the conversation with Robert and Siddharth I was thinking the whole day about the human and their money, and how it’s just not fair, and how we are treated like nothing.

No comments: